Friday, June 29, 2007

Christopher's Room has a Nautical Theme








Our grandson, Christopher, has boats, clipper ships and sail boats floating around his room. There is a Light House to guide all these boats, Pruske's Bait Shop to get worms to go fish off of Whittington's Warf. There is a little mermaid, a whale and a big pelican watching from a big pylon. A compass over the window and a bridge through the closet and to finish the nautical theme, the scripture verse, "If I rise on the wings of the dawn, if I settle on the far side of the sea, even there your hand will guide me. Your right hand will hold me fast." Psalm 139:9-10

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Margie, this is so cute. Is Christopher your oldest grandson? You do wonderful work. I love it.

Pcasso said...

These rooms are wonderful! Good job, my friend. I'll be looking forward to seeing more.
LYLAS, Pcasso

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin