Sunday, June 24, 2007

Nursery Mural

This is my first attempt at blogging. It is Sunday morning, 9:30 am. I am usually in Church at this time on a Sunday but today I am home sick with a cold and cough. Didn't want to spread my germs so I am blogging.

I am attempting to post some photos of a baby boy's nursery that I painted this past week. The colors of the nursery are red, tan and blue. The walls in the room are kaki. The mom wanted a tree with a little boy in a swing and a toy firetruck for one of the grandads, a toy tractor for the other grandad and a race car for the Dad. Over the crib is the baby's name Cole on blocks with the fabic details of the baby's quilt repeated in the blocks.

5 comments:

Connie Michael said...

Margie, this is WONDERFUL!!! I am so proud of you for doing this.

Connie

gotyme4u said...

Way to go Margie!! I've already commented on this in an email...but you're doing so well. You said you didn't have time to blog...but I guess you found it and I'm VERY glad!!! Welcome to the world of blogging! Lylas. C2

Nancy Standlee said...

MW, congrats. This is going to be a fun journey with our blogs. Glad you joined. ns

Elizabeth Taylor said...

Margie, I'm so proud of you for trying this out. It's really not as scare to set up a blog as it seems at first. I LOVE the different template you used -- it doesn't have to be black background!!

Anonymous said...

I can tell everybody....That's my little sister!! I'm so proud of you! It's such a joy to look at what you paint. I'm so blessed to be in your family.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin