Tuesday, July 22, 2008




OPTIMIST INTERNATIONAL FOUNDATION
PRESIDENTS CLUB LUNCHEON

JULY 2, 2008

GAYLORD TEXAN
GRAPEVINE, TEXAS



I was honored to be invited to the President's Club luncheon of the Optimist International Foundation to help in the unveiling of the painting I did for their 2008-2009 fundraiser. As each Optimist Club around the US and Canada donate to the Foundation, the club receives a signed and numbered print of the painting.




I gave a short speech thanking the foundation for the opportunity
of working with Judi Smith, the OIF Director, and others the last four years that I have done their painting for the fund raisers.





Here is the painting covered before

the unveiling and I am speaking

to a room of about 160+ people.














The new presidents were

introduced, one is from

Canada and the other

is from the United States.






Judi Smith, the Director of OIF









The couple who introduced me to OIF



The next post shows 1 - 1000 prints of the painting

signed and numbered, packaged and ready to be shipped back

to the OIF offices in St. Louis.



2 comments:

SassyMom4 said...

That is awesome! I am so proud of you!

Nancy Standlee said...

Margie, congrats again. And we want a full report when you finish your church's murals.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin